Friday, December 30, 2011

Adri in a nutshell

I'm about to take off for Chicago and time is tight, so I'll quickly tell you all that:
  1. I ate a lot of sweets over the holidays. (I can't help it if all I can do in the kitchen is make boring salads and yummy desserts.)
  2. I am about to go eat a lot of free wedding food and Chicago pizza. (I can't help it if that's the best that weddings have to offer sometimes, especially when the only person that you know there is busy getting married. And when in Chicago ...)
  3. I haven't run more than 3 miles in my entire life and even that was over 10 years ago. (OK ... that I could have helped.)
  4. After working next door to Bertie for about 2.2 seconds, I was under her funny spell and way to agreeable when she asked me to run 10 miles with her. (I can't help it if she's just too darn nice to say no to even if I totally disagree with her hatred for mayonnaise.)
When I get back from Chi-town, I'll post a 'before' snapshot of a dashing wedding-goer. Until then, Happy New Year, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Adri, you're awesome! Eat, drink, and watch someone get married! :) (and Chicago pizza is the BEST! Who could say no to Chicago pizza?!?!?!) Live it up, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete